Visit us on October 20 between 8am and 7pm to celebrate our Grand Opening at 329 Yonge St.! If you haven't visited us before, we're on the second floor, right next to HMV.
To help celebrate, there will be cosplayers, signings, sketches, performers and more!
SALE - Get 25% off everything in store (not including consignment items)
FREE COFFEE & COOKIES - between 8am and 11am, courtesy of the Black Canary Espresso Bar, our awesome in-store cafe.
- Francis Manapul (artist, The Flash, Legion, Witchblade) – 12-2pm
- Marcus To (artist, Batwing, Red Robin, Huntress) – 12-2pm
- Kalman Andrasofszky (artist, X-Treme X-men, X-23, NYX) – 2-4pm
- Ron Mann (filmmaker, Comic Book Confidential) – Q&A at 2pm
- Marco Rudy (artist, Swamp Thing, Infinite Crisis) – 3pm
- Roger Christian (director, Academy Award winning set decorator for Star Wars: A New Hope) – Q&A at 3pm
- Wordburglar (rapper, burglar of words) & More Or Les (hip hop triple threat) – live performance at 6pm
- Cake and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 4pm
October 20: Update! Brian Posehn will be dropping by. If you don't already have tickets, be sure to check out the Toronto screening of Lloyd the Conqueror on Sunday during the Toronto After Dark Film Festival!